This non-alcoholic mule recipe was chosen as a result of experimentation with several non-alcoholic spirits and ginger beer. For more information and additional mule mocktails, read Ginger Beer Mocktails with Quality Non-Alcoholic Spirits.
Non-Alcoholic Mezcal Mule
- 1.5 oz Ritual Zero Proof Tequila Alternative
- 1 oz ginger beer*
- .75 oz lime juice
- 4 slices of cucumber (1 for garnish)
- cayenne pepper (for garnish)
- Rocks glass
- Mini Angled Measuring Cup (Jigger)
- Muddle 3 slices of cucumber with agave nectar in a cocktail shaker.
- Add lime juice and Tequila Alternative with ice.
- Shake vigorously, then strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Top with ginger beer, and lightly stir.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a dash of cayenne pepper.
- *recommend Fever Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Beer for a lower calorie option
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.