This non-alcoholic Moscow mule recipe was chosen as a result of experimentation with non-alcoholic spirits and ginger beer. For more information and additional mule mocktails, read Ginger Beer Mocktails with Quality Non-Alcoholic Spirits.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Moscow Mule Mocktail
This non alcoholic Moscow mule recipe was chosen as a result of experimentation with non-alcoholic spirits and ginger beer. It's a great non-alcoholic substitute for a classic cocktail.
- 2 oz Hackamore Premium Energy
- 6 oz ginger beer*
- .25 oz lime juice
- lime wheel + mint sprig (for garnish)
- Copper mug
- Pour Hackamore over ice into a chilled copper mug.
- Add lime juice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and mint sprig.
- *used Fever Tree Refreshing Light Ginger Beer in this recipe and nutrition summary
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Sugar: 7g