This non-alcoholic Kentucky Mule recipe was chosen as a result of testing several versions of mule mocktails. For the full review and more renditions of a non-alcoholic Moscow Mule, read Ginger Beer Mocktails with Quality Non-Alcoholic Spirits.
Non Alcoholic Kentucky Mule
The Non Alcoholic Kentucky Mule is a creative spin on a Moscow Mule mocktail, using a non-alcoholic whiskey substitute.
- 2 oz Spiritless Kentucky 74
- .5 oz lime juice
- Ginger beer*
- rosemary sprig (for garnish)
- Chill a Collins glass.
- Pour non-alcoholic whiskey and lime juice over ice in the chilled Collins glass.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with a rosemary sprig.*
- alternative garnish: mint sprig and lime wedge
- use Fever Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Beer for less calories and sugar.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Sodium: 3mg | Sugar: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.
Looking for the great bar tools?Check out our top picks for all the Best Bar Tools and get mixing!