Wilfred’s Zero Proof Negroni is a new kind of Negroni. It’s alcohol free, not as bitter as the classic cocktail, but very delicious. This recipe was created by Wilfred’s and approved as a delicious mocktail after thorough testing in Wilfred’s Aperitif Review with Photos and Recipes Tested.
Zero Proof Negroni
- 100 ml Wilfred's Aperitif
- 15 ml fresh grapefruit
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Ice ball mold (optional)
- Place a large ice ball into an old fashioned glass.
- Add ingredients and gently stir allowing the ice to chill it.
- Garnish with an orange peel twirl.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.