This recipe for a non-alcoholic gin & tonic is just one example of how Monday Zero Alcohol Gin is an excellent substitute for gin in classic cocktails. For more information about this spirit and mocktails that have been tested, read the full review of Monday Zero Alcohol Gin.
Non Alcoholic Gin & Tonic
- 2 oz Monday Zero Alcohol Gin
- 5 oz Fever Tree Refreshingly Light Indian Tonic Water
- lemon wedge (for garnish)
- Rocks glass
- Layer ingredients over ice in a rocks glass.
- Give it a light stir and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Try different garnishes. A rosemary sprig can give this non alcoholic gin and tonic a lift.