Wilfred’s Spritz is a non-alcoholic spritz recipe is a creative spin on the classic cocktail with a hint of rosemary. It was created by Wilfred’s and approved as a delicious mocktail after thorough testing in Wilfred’s Aperitif Review with Photos and Recipes Tested.
- 50 ml Wilfred's Aperitif
- 100 ml Premium Tonic Water*
- Orange wheel
- Paring knife
- Combine ingredients in a large wine or rocks glass over ice and stir.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.
- Nutrition estimate is based on using Fever Tree Refreshingly Light Tonic, which has roughly half the amount of calories and sugar than the classic version.
- Try a blood orange for garnish!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.