The use of honey in this non alcoholic margarita brings out the smokiness in Ritual Zero Proof’s Tequila Alternative, mimicking the flavors in mezcal. This mezcal margarita mocktail recipe was chosen as a result of testing several versions in Non-Alcoholic Margarita Success: In-Depth Tasting and Recipes.
Non-Alcoholic Mezcal Margarita
- 2 oz Ritual Zero Proof Tequila Alternative
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz honey syrup*
- lime wheel for garnish
- Tajin for rim optional
- Rocks glass
- Cocktail Shaker
- Optional: Salt half of the rim of your rocks glass by wetting the rim and dipping it in Tajin. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- honey syrup is 1:1 clover honey and water
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.