This recipe was selected to be featured after testing Lyre’s White Cane Spirit in several non-alcoholic drinks, including brand recommended mocktails. For more information, read the full review.
Non Alcoholic Classic Daiquiri
- 2 oz Lyre’s White Cane Spirit
- .75 oz fresh lime juice
- .75 oz simple syrup*
- lime wheel (for garnish)
- Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and give a shake.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- *simple syrup is 1:1 sugar and water
- Lime wheel garnishes will always make mocktails look a little fancier than a classic wedge.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.