This recipe was selected to be featured after testing Lyre’s White Cane Spirit in several non-alcoholic drinks, including brand recommended mocktails. For more information, read the full review.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Non Alcoholic Classic Daiquiri
Lyre’s White Cane Spirit has proven to be an excellent substitute for light rum, as evidenced in this non-alcoholic version of a classic daiquiri. Lime and non alcoholic rum blend to make a fresh and delicious beverage.
- 2 oz Lyre’s White Cane Spirit
- .75 oz fresh lime juice
- .75 oz simple syrup*
- lime wheel (for garnish)
- Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and give a shake.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- *simple syrup is 1:1 sugar and water
- Lime wheel garnishes will always make mocktails look a little fancier than a classic wedge.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g