This non-alcoholic Boulevardier recipe was selected to be featured after testing Lyre’s American Malt in several non-alcoholic drinks, including brand recommended mocktails.
Non Alcoholic Boulevardier
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir well with a bar spoon to chill.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with an orange peel.
- This recipe was adapted from Lyre’s Boulevardier recipe that is served on the rocks.
- This mocktail is more of a memory of a boulevardier, as opposed to an exact non-alcoholic substitute.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.