This non-alcoholic Boulevardier recipe was selected to be featured after testing Lyre’s American Malt in several non-alcoholic drinks, including brand recommended mocktails.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Non Alcoholic Boulevardier
This Boulevardier mocktail is reminiscent of the classic cocktail, and was chosen to be featured after taste testing drinks with Lyre's Apéritif Rosso, a non-alcoholic aperitif.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir well with a bar spoon to chill.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with an orange peel.
- This recipe was adapted from Lyre’s Boulevardier recipe that is served on the rocks.
- This mocktail is more of a memory of a boulevardier, as opposed to an exact non-alcoholic substitute.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Sugar: 15g