This non-alcoholic Boulevardier recipe was selected to be featured after testing Lyre’s American Malt in several non-alcoholic drinks, including brand recommended mocktails.
Non Alcoholic Boulevardier
This Boulevardier mocktail is reminiscent of the classic cocktail, and was chosen to be featured after taste testing drinks with Lyre's Apéritif Rosso, a non-alcoholic aperitif.
- 1.5 oz Lyre’s American Malt
- 1.5 oz Lyre’s Italian Orange
- 1.5 oz Lyre’s Apéritif Rosso
- orange peel (for garnish)
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir well with a bar spoon to chill.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with an orange peel.
- This recipe was adapted from Lyre’s Boulevardier recipe that is served on the rocks.
- This mocktail is more of a memory of a boulevardier, as opposed to an exact non-alcoholic substitute.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Sugar: 15g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.
Looking for the great bar tools?Check out our top picks for all the Best Bar Tools and get mixing!