This non-alcoholic version of an Americano was selected to be featured after testing Lyre’s Apéritif Rosso in several non-alcoholic drinks, including more brand recommended mocktails. For more information on Apéritif Rosso, read the full review.
Non Alcoholic Americano
This Americano mocktail is the perfect non alcoholic aperitif, made with two non-alcoholic spirits by Lyre's.
- 1 oz Lyre’s Italian Orange
- 1 oz Lyre's Apéritif Rosso
- 3 oz Fever Tree Refreshingly Light Tonic Water
- orange wedge (for garnish)
- Highball glass
- Bar spoon
- Pour spirits in a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with tonic water and an orange slice.
- Follow with a stroll through the piazza.
- (recipe adapted from Lyre’s after taste testing brand recommended mocktails)
- This is a great non-alcoholic aperitif. Enjoy before a meal!
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Sugar: 14g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.
Looking for the great bar tools?Check out our top picks for all the Best Bar Tools and get mixing!