This non-alcoholic version of an Americano was selected to be featured after testing Lyre’s Apéritif Rosso in several non-alcoholic drinks, including more brand recommended mocktails. For more information on Apéritif Rosso, read the full review.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Non Alcoholic Americano
This Americano mocktail is the perfect non alcoholic aperitif, made with two non-alcoholic spirits by Lyre's.
- Highball glass
- Bar spoon
- Pour spirits in a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with tonic water and an orange slice.
- Follow with a stroll through the piazza.
- (recipe adapted from Lyre’s after taste testing brand recommended mocktails)
- This is a great non-alcoholic aperitif. Enjoy before a meal!
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Sugar: 14g