Lyre’s White Cane Spirit has proven to be an excellent substitute for light rum, as evidenced in this non-alcoholic version of a Piña Colada. This delicious mocktail recipe was chosen to be featured after testing White Cane Spirit in several non-alcoholic drinks, including other brand recommended mocktails.
Lyre’s Piña Colada
- 2.5 oz Lyre’s White Cane Spirit
- 2.5 oz Coconut water
- .75 oz simple syrup*
- 6 1" pineapple chunks (1 is used for garnish)
- mint sprig (for garnish
- Muddle 5 pineapple chunks in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all other ingredients with ice and shake it up.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass and garnish with a pineapple chunk and fresh sprig of mint.*
- It’s easier to use a Hawthorne strainer instead of the built-in top of the cocktail shaker, so the muddled pineapple doesn’t clog up the holes.
- (recipe credit: Lyre’s)