Lyre’s White Cane Spirit has proven to be an excellent substitute for light rum, as evidenced in this non-alcoholic version of a Piña Colada. This delicious mocktail recipe was chosen to be featured after testing White Cane Spirit in several non-alcoholic drinks, including other brand recommended mocktails.
Lyre’s Piña Colada
Lyre’s White Cane Spirit has proven to be an excellent substitute for light rum, as evidenced in this non alcoholic pina colada. This is a delicious rocks version of the more popular frozen cocktail.
- 2.5 oz Lyre’s White Cane Spirit
- 2.5 oz Coconut water
- .75 oz simple syrup*
- 6 1" pineapple chunks (1 is used for garnish)
- mint sprig (for garnish
- Highball glass
- Muddle 5 pineapple chunks in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all other ingredients with ice and shake it up.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass and garnish with a pineapple chunk and fresh sprig of mint.*
- It’s easier to use a Hawthorne strainer instead of the built-in top of the cocktail shaker, so the muddled pineapple doesn’t clog up the holes.
- (recipe credit: Lyre’s)
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.
Looking for the great bar tools?Check out our top picks for all the Best Bar Tools and get mixing!