This non-alcoholic gimlet is a delicate citrus cocktail made with a non-alcoholic gin. While the recipe is similar to a gimlet cocktail, the flavor is different, classifying this mocktail as an alternative beverage instead of a non-alcoholic gimlet substitute.
- 2 oz Lyre’s Dry London Spirit
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- .5 oz simple syrup*
- lime peel (for garnish)
- Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lime peel.
- While this is similar to a gimlet recipe, this mocktail turned out to be a tasty alternative beverage instead of non-alcoholic gimlet substitute.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.