This zero proof Whiskey Sour recipe was chosen as a result of testing a handful of different non-alcoholic whiskeys. Spiritless Kentucky 74 was used for this mocktail, and the balance of tart citrus with the sweet and smoky non-alcoholic spirit make for delicious no guilt beverage.
Zero Proof Whiskey Sour
The balance of tart citrus with the sweet and smoky non-alcoholic spirit make for delicious no guilt beverage.
- 2 oz Spiritless Kentucky 74
- 1 oz Fresh lemon juice
- .75 oz simple syrup (equal parts water and sugar)
- .5 oz egg white
- Orange wheel (for garnish)
- Cocktail Shaker
- Mesh strainer
- Place all ingredients except orange wheel in a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 1 minute.
- Add ice and shake till cold.
- Double strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.
- Dry shake with the egg white for a full 60 seconds. This will give you the best foam!
- Try dehydrating your fruit wheels in the oven for fun garnish.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 40mg | Sugar: 13g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.
Looking for the great bar tools?Check out our top picks for all the Best Bar Tools and get mixing!