Tart, tasty, and fun to make! Wilfred’s created the Lime Sour Fred’s mocktail and we approved it for the collection. It’s one of the best mocktails with lime juice in the list. Read the full review of this non-alcoholic aperitif with more recipes tasted: Wilfred’s Aperitif Review with Photos and Recipes Tested.
Lime Sour Fred’s
A little bit tart, a little bit sweet, a whole lot of tasty. Wilfred's makes a unique mocktail with lime juice and egg white.
- 75 ml Wilfred's Aperitif
- 25 ml fresh lime juice
- 15 ml simple syrup (equal parts water and sugar)
- 1 dash egg white (or 25ml aquafaba chickpea water, for a vegan alternative)
- Cocktail Shaker
- Paring knife
- Mesh strainer
- Place ingredients in a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 1 minute.
- Add ice and shake until cold.
- Double strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
- Be sure to dry shake the mocktail for a full minute before adding ice. This will make the best foam!
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 32mg | Sugar: 9g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.
Looking for the great bar tools?Check out our top picks for all the Best Bar Tools and get mixing!