Wilfred’s Ginger London Mule is a non-alcoholic ginger beer cocktail with a delicious blend of sweet and spicy flavors. This recipe was created by Wilfred’s and approved for the collection of best non-alcoholic drinks after thorough testing it in Wilfred’s Aperitif Review with Photos and Recipes Tested.
Ginger London Mule
Wilfred's non-alcoholic ginger beer cocktail is a delicious blend of sweet and spicy with a hint of bitterness.
- 50 ml Wilfred's Aperitif
- 100 ml ginger beer*
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice (equal parts water and sugar)
- fresh ginger (optional garnish)
- Bar spoon
- Paring knife
- Pour Wilfred’s into a large collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with a wedge of lime and a slice of ginger.
- Nutrition estimate based on Fever Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Beer
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 42kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Sugar: 9g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.
Looking for the great bar tools?Check out our top picks for all the Best Bar Tools and get mixing!