This Seedlip recipe was selected to be featured after testing Seedlip Grove 42 in several non-alcoholic drinks, including other brand recommended mocktails. For more information about Seedlip Grove 42, read the full product review.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
This fresh and tart recipe for a lemon mocktail was selected to be featured after testing Seedlip Grove 42 in several non-alcoholic drinks.
- 2 oz Seedlip Grove 42
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup*
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 1 egg white
- orange leaf (for garnish)
- Shake all ingredients and double strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with orange leaf.
- *sugar syrup is 1:1 sugar and water
- If you don’t have a lemongrass stalk, this mocktail recipe will still be delicious.
- (recipe credit: Seedlip)
- Try a lemon peel garnish instead of an orange leaf.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 60mg | Sugar: 6g