This fresh gin mocktail recipe was selected to be featured after testing Monday Zero Alcohol Gin in several non-alcoholic drinks, including other brand recommended mocktails. Monday Gin is an excellent substitute for gin in classical cocktails. It stands out as a drink with “bite” in a sea of alternative spirits.
- 2 oz Monday Zero Alcohol Gin
- .75 oz fresh lime juice
- .75 oz rosemary syrup*
- charred rosemary sprig (for garnish)
- Coupe Glass
- Mini Angled Measuring Cup (Jigger)
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- If inclined, garnish with charred rosemary.
- *Make the rosemary syrup by adding 1/2 cup each of water and sugar to a medium heat saucepan with 2 tablespoons of coarsely chopped rosemary. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Let cool before using.
- (Recipe and photo credit: Monday)