This Seedlip cocktail recipe was selected to be featured after testing Seedlip Spice 94 in several non-alcoholic drinks, including other Seedlip cocktails. Don’t let the name fool you – this does not taste like a Paloma without the alcohol, but a completely new beverage worth trying. For more information about Seedlip Spice, read the full product review.
- 2 oz Seedlip Spice 94
- 1 oz fresh grapefruit
- .5 oz fresh lime
- .5 oz simple syrup*
- 3 oz club soda
- grapefruit peel (for garnish)
- Add all the ingredients except the club soda into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake & strain into a highball glass.
- Top w/ soda & add fresh cubes of ice.
- Garnish w/ a grapefruit peel.
- (Recipe credit: Seedlip)