This delightfully refreshing recipe was selected to be featured after testing Monday Zero Alcohol Gin in several non-alcoholic drinks, including other brand recommended mocktails. Monday Gin is an excellent substitute for gin in classic cocktails. It stands out as a drink with “bite” in a sea of alternative spirits.
Non-Alcoholic Ramos Gin Fizz
- 2 oz Monday Zero Alcohol Gin
- .5 oz fresh lime
- .5 oz fresh lemon
- .5 oz fresh coconut milk
- .5 oz simple syrup*
- 1 egg white
- Quality Soda Water (Topo Chico recommended)
- Orange flower water
- Chill a Collins glass.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice – shake it!
- Strain, remove ice, pour goods back into the shaker for another round of vigorous shaking aka “dry shake.”
- Strain into that Collins glass.
- Top with quality soda water. If available, mist with orange flower water.
- * simple syrup is 1:1 sugar and water
- (recipe credit and photo credit: Monday)
- You can substitute a quality canned coconut milk like Native Forest Simple Coconut Milk if you don’t have access to fresh coconut milk.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.