This delightfully refreshing recipe was selected to be featured after testing Monday Zero Alcohol Gin in several non-alcoholic drinks, including other brand recommended mocktails. Monday Gin is an excellent substitute for gin in classic cocktails. It stands out as a drink with “bite” in a sea of alternative spirits.
Non-Alcoholic Ramos Gin Fizz
- 2 oz Monday Zero Alcohol Gin
- .5 oz fresh lime
- .5 oz fresh lemon
- .5 oz fresh coconut milk
- .5 oz simple syrup*
- 1 egg white
- Quality Soda Water (Topo Chico recommended)
- Orange flower water
- Chill a Collins glass.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice – shake it!
- Strain, remove ice, pour goods back into the shaker for another round of vigorous shaking aka “dry shake.”
- Strain into that Collins glass.
- Top with quality soda water. If available, mist with orange flower water.
- * simple syrup is 1:1 sugar and water
- (recipe credit and photo credit: Monday)
- You can substitute a quality canned coconut milk like Native Forest Simple Coconut Milk if you don’t have access to fresh coconut milk.