After sampling the top rated mulled wine recipes and making adjustments, here is the best recipe for non alcoholic mulled wine.
This mulled wine was made using a dealcoholized Cabernet Sauvignon and some delicious mulling spices for that classical holiday flavor.
Non Alcoholic Mulled Wine
A mulled wine recipe perfect for the holidays, made with a non alcoholic wine.
- 1 bottle Ariel Dealcoholized Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 cups organic apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 oranges (1 = zested + juiced, 4 = peeled)
- 4 cloves
- 3 star anise
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Place the non-alcoholic wine, cider, cinnamon, cloves, star anise, orange zest, orange juice, and broken up peel from 1 orange together in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.*
- Pour into mugs and garnish with a slice of orange and cinnamon stick.
- After 10 minutes of simmering, taste. If the flavors need to deepen simmer longer, and check every 5-10 minutes.
- If you don’t want to use non-alcoholic wine, pomegranate juice and beet juice are great alternatives!
- If you want to increase the level of bitterness in the non alcoholic mulled wine, play with the amount of orange peel you add when simmering.
- Add a high quality honey if you need a sweeter beverage.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.
Looking for the great bar tools?Check out our top picks for all the Best Bar Tools and get mixing!