The Signature Pour by Woodnose is a fresh take on the espresso martini, without alcohol. This non-alcoholic espresso martini was discovered when taste testing brand recommended mocktails with Woodnose Sacré. It was too good to not share with you! The versatile non-alcoholic spirit is a gem. This espresso martini mocktail is super easy to make, one ingredient, shake and serve. Prepare to be impressed.
Woodnose Signature Pour (aka Non-Alcoholic Espresso Martini)
- 3 oz Woodnose Sacré
- espresso beans (for garnish)
- Cocktail Shaker
- Put Woodnose Sacré and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously until the shaker frosts up.
- Using a strainer, pour shaken drink into a martini glass. Top it off with leftover foam.
- Garnish with espresso beans.
- No espresso required! Just throw some coffee beans on top as garnish.
- Woodnose Sacré is an amazing non-alcoholic drink, great in several mocktails.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.