Skip the coffee and add a shot of this energy drink to your non-alcoholic Bloody Mary for brunch. Hackamore energy is a great substitute for vodka in mocktails, due to its mild flavor, while offering some useful ingredients like natural caffeine, amino acids, and b-vitamins.
Non Alcoholic Bloody Mary
- 2 oz Hackamore Premium Energy
- 6 oz Organic tomato juice
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 4 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp horseradish
- lime juice from 1/2 lime
- lemon juice from 1/2 lime
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of celery salt + more for rim
- salt + pepper to taste
- celery stalk + lime wedge + olive (for garnish)
- Create a bed of celery salt on a plate or shallow bowl.
- Rub the edge of your glass with a lemon slice and dip it in the bed of celery salt.
- Fill the glass with ice, then add all the ingredients to the glass and stir.
- Garnish with a celery stalk, lime wedge, and olive.