Ritual Zero Proof Gin Alternative adds extra spiciness to this non-alcoholic gin-gin mule. This recipe was selected to be featured after testing Ritual Gin in several mocktails.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Gin-Gin Mule Mocktail
Ritual Zero Proof Gin Alternative adds extra spiciness to this non-alcoholic gin-gin mule. It's a fun variation on a Moscow mule mocktail.
- 2 oz Ritual Zero Proof Gin Alternative
- .5 oz simple syrup*
- .5 oz lime juice
- 1.5 oz Fever Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Beer
- 5 mint leaves
- club soda
- lime wheel + mint sprig (for garnish)
- Lightly muddle mint leaves, syrup, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Ritual Gin Alternative and ice, then shake well.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger beer and splash of club soda,*
- Lightly stir and garnish with a lime wheel and mint spring.
- Simple syrup is 1:1 sugar to water
- Club soda is optional, but it helps to lighten up the drink, especially if you are using a standard ginger beer.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 14mg | Sugar: 6g