Treat yourself to this refreshing summer drink, a Frozen Watermelon Mint mocktail. It’s summer in a glass, no non-alcoholic spirits needed, just watermelon, mint and lime juice.
Frozen Watermelon Mint Mocktail
Cool down this summer with a refreshing frozen mocktail made with summer's best gift: watermelon!
- 3 cups cubed frozen or fresh watermelon
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice (if using fresh watermelon)
- simple syrup (optional)*
- 5-6 mint leaves (plus extra for garnish)
- Measuring cup
- Blend watermelon, mint, lime juice, and ice (if using) in a blender until smooth.
- Taste for sugar, and add syrup if needed.
- Add ice if the blend needs to be thicker, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your choice of fun glassware and serve with a mint garnish.
- simple syrup is made with a 1:1 ratio of sugar and water by volume; dissolve equal parts sugar and warm water and let cool before using in your mocktail
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.
Looking for the great bar tools?Check out our top picks for all the Best Bar Tools and get mixing!