Cucumber Mint Mule is a non-alcoholic mule recipe that was chosen as a result of experimentation with non-alcoholic spirits and ginger beer. Using Hackamore Energy drink, this beverage is a refreshing take on a Moscow Mule mocktail, adding cucumber to lighten things up.
Cucumber Mint Mule
- 1.5 oz Hackamore Premium Energy
- .5 oz simple syrup
- 2 cucumber slices
- 6 mint leaves + 1 sprig for garnish
- ginger beer*
- Muddle cucumber slices, mint and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Hackamore energy drink and shake.
- Strain into an ice filled rocks glass or copper mug.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lime wedge and mint sprig.
- I recommend Fever Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Beer for a lower calorie mocktail.