This mocktail is a fresh take on the popular gin and tonic. It was selected to be featured after testing Monday Zero Alcohol Gin in several non-alcoholic drinks, including brand recommended mocktails.
This is a fresh and flavorful take on a non alcoholic gin and tonic, created by Monday Zero Alcohol Gin.
- 1.5 oz Monday Zero Alcohol Gin
- 1.5 oz coconut water
- .75 oz fresh lime juice
- Fever Tree Refreshingly Light Tonic Water
- lime wheel (for garnish)
- Rocks glass
- Mini Angled Measuring Cup (Jigger)
- Add gin, coconut water, and lime juice to a glass filled with ice.
- Top with tonic water and garnish with a lime wheel.
- This recipe was adapted after experimenting with Monday’s “CGT” and other brand recommended mocktails.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.
Looking for the great bar tools?Check out our top picks for all the Best Bar Tools and get mixing!