This mocktail is a fresh take on the popular gin and tonic. It was selected to be featured after testing Monday Zero Alcohol Gin in several non-alcoholic drinks, including brand recommended mocktails.
- 1.5 oz Monday Zero Alcohol Gin
- 1.5 oz coconut water
- .75 oz fresh lime juice
- Fever Tree Refreshingly Light Tonic Water
- lime wheel (for garnish)
- Rocks glass
- Mini Angled Measuring Cup (Jigger)
- Add gin, coconut water, and lime juice to a glass filled with ice.
- Top with tonic water and garnish with a lime wheel.
- This recipe was adapted after experimenting with Monday’s “CGT” and other brand recommended mocktails.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.