Kombucha gets an herbal boost with Seedlip Garden 108. This refreshing recipe was created as a result of testing Seedlip Garden in several non-alcoholic drinks, including brand recommended mocktails. For more information, read the full Seedlip Garden review.
Berry Boochy Garden
- 1.5 oz Seedlip Garden 108
- 4 oz GTS Passionberry Bliss Kombucha
- club soda
- mint sprig (for garnish)
- Pour first two ingredients in a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with club soda and garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
- Feel free to experiment with different types of kombucha. Seedlip Garden 108 will add an herbal flavor.
- Try matching your garnish to the flavor in your mocktail.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.Read full disclaimer.