Kombucha gets an herbal boost with Seedlip Garden 108. This refreshing recipe was created as a result of testing Seedlip Garden in several non-alcoholic drinks, including brand recommended mocktails. For more information, read the full review.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Berry Boochy Garden
Kombucha gets an herbal boost with Seedlip Garden 108. This refreshing recipe was created as a result of testing Seedlip Garden in several non-alcoholic drinks.
- 1.5 oz Seedlip Garden 108
- 4 oz GTS Passionberry Bliss Kombucha
- club soda
- mint sprig (for garnish)
- Collins glass
- Pour first two ingredients in a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with club soda and garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
- Feel free to experiment with different types of kombucha. Seedlip Garden 108 will add an herbal flavor.
- Try matching your garnish to the flavor in your mocktail.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 13kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Sugar: 3g