Non-Alcoholic Ramos Gin Fizz
This delightfully refreshing gin fizz mocktail recipe was selected to be featured after testing Monday Zero Alcohol Gin in several non-alcoholic drinks.
- 2 oz Monday Zero Alcohol Gin
- .5 oz fresh lime
- .5 oz fresh lemon
- .5 oz fresh coconut milk
- .5 oz simple syrup*
- 1 egg white
- Quality Soda Water (Topo Chico recommended)
- Orange flower water
Chill a Collins glass.
Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice – shake it!
Strain, remove ice, pour goods back into the shaker for another round of vigorous shaking aka “dry shake.”
Strain into that Collins glass.
Top with quality soda water. If available, mist with orange flower water.
- * simple syrup is 1:1 sugar and water
- (recipe credit and photo credit: Monday)
- You can substitute a quality canned coconut milk like Native Forest Simple Coconut Milk if you don't have access to fresh coconut milk.
Serving: 1mocktail | Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Sugar: 7g